The Villa is an incredible waterfront residential skyscraper, with only 70 spacious residences. This iconic tower also features 13,037 square feet of retail, and the first helicopter pad of the area! The design team that conceived The Villa is ODP Architecture & Design; and it was developed by Michael Konig, Alex Posth, Kevin Venger and Louis Birdman, the masterminds behind the spectacular One Thousand Museum.
- 55 floors including 49 residential levels and three levels of private club lifestyle amenities designed by Charles & Co.
- Endless 360° sunrise and sunset views spanning the Bay, Ocean, Downtown Miami and Miami Beach
- Iconic building design combining a unique cast bronze exoskeleton anchored by a multifaceted, gemstone-inspired glass amenity podium
- Full-floor Villa Piano residences range from four to five bedrooms
- Half-floor Villa Mezzo residences range from three to four bedrooms
- 20,000SF of world-class amenities serviced by MFG
- Piazza-style grounds connected to the forthcoming Miami Baywalk and promenade, with convenient accessibility to Design District shopping and dining
- Lush private gardens designed by Enzo Enea
- Premium bay frontage surrounding two sides of building
- Lake Como-inspired floating pool vessel on the Biscayne Bay, adjacent to cove
- Private dock with boat slip
- Helipad access for seamless arrivals and departures
- Private parking garage with electric charging stations
- A seamless, next-level lifestyle imagined and fully serviced by the acclaimed MFG team. A philosophy of boundless opulence where all needs are anticipated and catered to.
- 10% with Contract
- 10% in 90 Days
- 10% at Ground Breaking
- 10% in 6 Months after Ground Breaking
- 10% at Top Off